Receive my newsletter, usually one time per week – it features written and video content directly from me.
Vik Duggal is a consultant helping product-oriented visionaries achieve revenue acceleration. Founders and CEOs reach out to Vik to help them avoid confusion, pain, lackluster growth and poor revenue health. Vik employs his methods and frameworks to:
- Understand your company’s specific context and Increase clarity for the CEO
- Obtain commitment on the key areas of focus
- Deliver ongoing support to achieve results
“Vik Duggal is my secret weapon. Whenever I’m asked for advice on revenue acceleration, I always make sure to connect with Vik or send them his way.”
— Mark Roberge, Sr. Lecturer at Harvard Business School and Former Chief Revenue Officer at HubSpot (Boston, MA)
“Vik Duggal has been doing this work for a decade. I’ve witnessed the results. I’m a huge fan.”
— Matt Golden, Founding and Managing Partner at Golden Ventures (Toronto, ON)
“I’ve hired Vik Duggal and engaged with him. His ability to turn chaos into clarity is amazing. Every B2B SaaS Founder and CEO should talk to him at least once.”
— Tony Summerville, Founder and CEO at Fleetio (Birmingham, AL)
- “After our first month of working with Vik he helped us find a million dollars of new revenue. We realized that we needed to hire more folks to service the new business and Vik was right there to support with everything we needed. The clarity came so fast. Vik is there for anything related to growing my business.”
- “I engaged with Vik for a year; one of the best investments I made in the company and myself.”
- “I worked with Vik for three months…9 months later I’m still using his strategy and we achieved our first million dollar month just a month ago.”
Prior to his career as a consultant Vik was a senior business and sales executive. For 15 years Vik was a sales & growth executive for Fortune 100 and technology startups. Additionally he has advised and invested in numerous technology startups. Previously he held senior level roles for Arivale, Simply Measured, ReTargeter, Project Frog, Johnson Controls and The Boeing Company. Vik holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Washington.
He re-launched this blog in 2017.