You've successfully subscribed to Vikrant Duggal
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Vikrant Duggal
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.

$108,500 in 46 days

Vikrant Duggal
Vikrant Duggal
• 1 min read

What happened with the Consulting Club launch?

Someone wanted to grab 30 minutes with me last week to get a better sense of what happened with my Consulting Club launch. So here’s what happened and what I learned.

In December, 2020 I launched the Consulting Club.

My Consulting Club launch announcement on December 7, 2020.

Consulting Club is a transformational program (video course) and paid community (Slack channel) that I released on December 7, 2020. I make review from members publicly available.

This one product has made $108,500 in sales so far. The product took me about 30 hours to create and over the years I’ve done 10 workshops as part of my work to help my friends monetize their expertise. While I had a well oiled machine when it came to a live event, I had no idea how to turn it into an online course and community.

Given the experimental nature of the launch I didn’t set up any attribution, but I can say for certain that the mix of attribution came from:

  • My blog (more specifically, I started writing a series of essays on Consulting)
  • My weekly newsletter
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Consulting Club interview series.

About 25% of the members came from personal relationships and my network, the remaining 75% came from word of mouth and my online activity.

While I cannot say what the value of theses individual attribution components is, I'm excited to dig more into which levers create the most amount of leverage for this and future projects.

Consulting