Do you watch the news? Have you noticed the news ticker on the bottom of the screen of all the things happening? It got me thinking: "What if I had our my own news ticker of the good things happening in and around my life?" It would answer questions like:
- What am I excited about?
- What am I grateful for?
- What are the fun things I did this last weekend?
- What am I looking forward to?
- What projects am I proud to be involved in?
- What new challenges am I taking on?
- What new knowledge am I eager to share?
So today, or tomorrow I'm going to create I'm sharing my NEWSFLASH in the hopes that this can support my well-being.
I'm planning on leverage the art of small talk to increase visibility and leverage the concept of abundant thinking.
My thinking here is that next time someone asks says, "How are you?, "What's new?" I will observe and take note of what I share.
While this is something I'm doing you may also consider it, especially if:
- You are not a fan of small talk
- You keep getting feedback that you need to be more relatable
- You need to five your work more visibility
- You need to give yourself more visibility
What if you could leverage small talk to increase your visibility and leverage abundant thinking?
Vikrant Duggal Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.