If you're an avid reader, or desire to be, I think you'll find this interesting. (Affiliate link at the end of this post that give us both free credits.)
It's no secret that I've been sharing what I'm reading lately. For the last year I've been using Readwise to be more proactive with my highlighting and note-taking. As a result I'm connecting more dots between my reading and retaining more of what I read. It's been a fascinating experiment.
For less than $100 a year I can:
- Automate my reading and and review workflow
- Pull highlights via Kindle, Instapaper, physical books, Twitter, and Audiobooks
- Export my highlights to Evernote or Notion
- Receive automated daily emails surfacing my best highlights
- Many other features (which I don't use)
Examples of highlights that get surfaced to me by email, or via the Readwise app via daily review.
Like I said, if you're an avid reader, or desire to be, I think you'll find this interesting. You can try it for free for 30 days (affiliate link) to see how much it improves your life.
Vikrant Duggal Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.